Jorgensen Family :)

Jorgensen Family :)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bryce Canyon

Wow!! What can I say. I LOVE Bryce Canyon! Chris took me there for the first time when Bree was just a baby. That was 4 years ago. This weekend we made a trip back. The Campgrounds are amazing. The weather was so cool. Probably High 70's, but compared to home, it was nice and cool. Huge Pine trees that smelled so good. And you just can't forget the incredible scenery. We ate at Ruby's, bought souvenirs, took some hikes, went site seeing, had camp fires, etc..etc.. I love our trailer. Our home away from home. I think Bryce has become one of my favorite places :)

This picture cracks me up. I was standing next to Chris and then we thought the camera had done it's job, and just as I go to see....the timer is up, and it takes!! ha..ha.. I LOVE it :) I did take another.....but this one is great.
Here we are sitting in the shade, on one of our hikes.
Natural Bridge
The girls wanted to crawl up onto my bed and hang out with me, before we got up to make some breakfast :) Aren't they cute! Look at Elle's hair :)
We actually left the park, and went down into Red Canyon for the day. They have some amazing little hikes, and a cute visitor center. Neither Chris or I had done anything there before, and we were totally surprised at how much fun we could have there too!

Campfires!!!
One of the famous Hoodoos :)
We took so many great pictures. How do you decided on only a few? Well, maybe you'll see more of them on FB :)
One of Chris' favorites.

2 comments:

~adelle said...

LOVE IT! I am feeling so sentimental right now with fall approaching. I want to just soak everything up. Such great pictures. Such a cute little family! I am glad you had a great trip. Aren't we lucky to live in Utah???

Lisa and DJ said...

You guys are always having so much fun!!