Jorgensen Family :)

Jorgensen Family :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A new room

I'm creating another cute bedroom. We bought the paint today. It's Elle's turn. I know I'm kinda behind, but we're putting down the crib. She's moving to a toddler bed. I haven't done it sooner, because I value my sleep :) he..he.. But I'm so excited to move forward and give her a sweet place for her own.

I thought I'd show you some of my inspirations.

This pillow matches her new bed set.
This picture is where I got all of my color inspiration! Well, most of it. We're painting her walls a light green, kind of like the side table in this picture. And I'm painting her big dresser the color of this bed!
I scanned this picture of her new bed set, but the colors are NOT realistic. It wouldn't scan properly. So just think about the colors above, with this set, and curtains to match. The yellow is much softer, and there will be dashes of purple. Her curtain rod has cute purple balls on the ends. I've got a wall hanging, and I'm using her current clock and shelf. They already go with this plan so great. I'm so excited to get started! And I'll definitely have to post some pics, when we're done.

4 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Beautiful! Elle is going to love it. You have so much energy. Throw some my way if you have any extra, K? Can't wait to see it when it's done.

~adelle said...

It's going to be beautiful! :) Didn't you already buy Elle a matching bed set to Bree's awhile back? Is this the one?

I love turquoise and green. Very charming and relaxing. Can't wait to see it all put together.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Adelle, Yes, I did buy Elle a matching comforter to Bree's, but it's for a twin bed. I'm going to put her in a toddler bed for a while. But this is a close match as well. Just a different color selection.

Lisa and DJ said...

Cute stuff!!