I Love Pinterest! I get so many good ideas from it. I would love to have time to try most everything I've pinned, and considering I still have half my life time, hopefully I'll have a chance to get to a lot of it. A while back, I pinned a really cute skirt Tutorial. No pattern, just measure, and sew. It has pictures and some really good instructions. These skirts are probably the easiest thing I've ever sewn. I have had some really fun fabric sitting in my closet for a while now. And since Spring will be coming soon (I hope), I thought I'd make some fun skirts for the girls! And you can seriously make these in an hour or two. Easy Peasy!! I think they just might get more than one :)

1 comment:
Very cute! I love easy sewing. It makes it fun to be done in just a short time. So rewarding.
Post a Comment