Today when I got up, I asked Chris what we were going to do today. Of course there are all the usual things that need to be done on Saturday, but I wanted to have some fun. So we decided to take the girls swimming. I just bought myself a new suit with some Birthday money, and I thought that if I could get us to the Pool again, it would get me there by myself. You see, I'm going to go start swimming laps again for exercise, but haven't made it yet.
Our Lehi Aquatics Center has so many great features. We have a Lap Pool, where you can swim laps, and they hold Water Aerobics classes. And then the huge Swim pool that has toys, a lazy river, baby toys, and three small kid waterslides, and a huge waterslide too. It's just total FUN if you like swimming at all. Anyway, right off the bat, Bree and I were standing under the toys, and the huge bucket dumped right on us. We were totally surprised. I didn't realize where we were standing. The huge bucket fills with water, and dumps about every minute or so. It's a lot of water. Bree was totally laughing afterward. Then Bree went down the slides about 6 times. We took Elle over to the very little pool, where she sat in some toys. Of course we walked the girls through the Lazy river and swam and played. We let Elle sit in the shallow, and splash and have fun.
I'm so glad we took the girls swimming today. It was so relaxing, and we had a great time. Right after we got out and were leaving, we heard that someone had an accident in the pool, and it was closed for cleaning. Bummer!! I'm glad it didn't affect our stay. We loved every minute of it :)
5 comments:
Looks like some fun! Is the water warm???
We love the Lehi pool. Babies aren't really supposed to go in the water until they're about 6 months old, so we haven't gone for a really long time! Now you made me really want to go!
Yeah Adelle, the water is warm in the everything pool, and it's a little cooler in the lap pool :)
looks so fun-my little fishies would love it so much!!
So much fun. I wish we had a pool like that near us. IT's probably a good thing we don't or Aleigha would have us there every day.
Post a Comment