This weekend we were supposed to be on Vacation with my family. But being pregnant has made me tired, and the thought of trying to keep up with everyone didn't excite me much. Especially, since I can't do a whole lot right now anyway. And don't get me started on sleeping in my own bed. I'm not sleeping that good anyway, but having my own bed is a must!! :)
Chris took Friday and Monday off, and we did a couple of fun things with our girls this weekend. First on Friday, we rode the Heber Creeper, or the Heber Valley Railroad. We took Chris' mom along too.
There were even a couple of Train Robbers that surprised us!
It was HOT! I mean, I thought I just might pass right out. Our window wouldn't stay open, so I rolled up my jacket and stuck it in the window, so we would have some sort of a breeze. And pulled my hair up. I think that would have been my only complaint. There was a snack car, so we feasted on popcorn, drinks, and some candy along the way. And I think the girls had fun.
After our train ride, we ate at a very popular place in Heber, called the Dairy Keen. We call it the Train Burger, because they have a train that rides a track all throughout the restaurant over head. It was totally packed. Nothing like I've seen lately. Crazy, but the food was worth it.
Then today we took the girls out to lunch, and then on to the Living Planet Aquarium, and then for some IceCream. Since we were there last, they have added the Otters, and Penguins. They've actually upgraded a lot since we were there last. I was pretty impressed.
Bree got brave and actually touched a Ray. Mommy didn't want to touch them :)
Both girls total favorite were the Otters. We went back a second time to see them, and sat there for quite some time. Elle was totally into it. She could have stayed all day. Overall, a great experience.
Before we left the house today, I had Chris take a picture of my Belly at 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant with Ruby. I feel huge already, but still have 3 months to go. We're under 100 days to go now. 95 days left, I think. A total milestone for sure. I can't even imagine getting so much bigger! I hope I can make it. Of course, I have no choice now :)



1 comment:
We have annual passes to the aquarium and love it! The Heber creeper looks fun too. Haven't done that in a really long time. LOVE the name Ruby...so dang sweet!
Post a Comment