Winter was a lot of fun this year!
We had so much SNOW!
And we love to play in the snow.
So to catch up, here are a few pics from most of the times we played in the snow...
We also played in the snow at my aunts cabin over new years, and at the Ice Castles, and at East Canyon, but I'll post those pics, in their own posts.
It's been an amazing season!











2 comments:
It was a FANTASTIC winter. So nice to finally get some Utah snow. Looks like you spent a lot of time outdoors as a family. I remember the days when my kids were young and like to play outside in the snow. I miss those days. Great pictures, as always!
Lots of great snow photos. I am sooooooo glad we got snow this year. It was "snow" much fun to get out and play in it!! But now, I am looking forward to SUMMER! Yay.
Post a Comment