Jorgensen Family :)

Jorgensen Family :)

Friday, December 9, 2016

Halloween 2016

Well, I'm finally posting about Halloween!

It was really fun this year.  
It's one of my favorite Holidays.
I threw a party this year for my family, and I think it turned out pretty great.

I made lots of cute party favors... 
We played out in the backyard, lots of fun party games, had a halloween puzzle going, took photo booth pictures, and had some yummy soups, and all kinds of great food!
It was laid back, and I think everyone had a lot of fun.
  





Bree and the Witch Toss






The Puzzle


My girls Costumes this year....

Ruby, the Pirate Fairy

Our Super Elle

Cinderella!  aka Bree


The kids

The Adults




Shuffleboard
The girl cousins, especially had fun playing this game!

Photo Booth!


 Halloween night.  
We usually go to Grandma's, but this year, we stayed home.
I think we've only ever trick or treated in our own neighborhood once.
It was quiet, slower paced, because we weren't chasing cousins around.  
And the girls decided to trick or treat longer to get more candy.
We even drove over to Elle's School Teachers house, because she was invited to Trick or Treat there.  Her teacher had special treats for them.





No comments: